Session Enrollment & Passes
Scroll down for info on how memberships and passes work.
Fall Session Enrollment is now closed. Session begins Sept 1 and ends November 23. November 25-30 = open climbs only.
Click here for calendar
*Level 3+ may attend special classes with recreation track.
How it Works
- Enrollment opens a few days prior to the session beginning, but officially begins on the 1st of the month.
- Students with memberships make automatic monthly payments. Please note that enrollment requires a 3-month commitment and payments will be made automatically unless subscription is cancelled (by written request only, for illness, injury, or emergencies only).
- A pre-pay option is also available.
- Sessions are Sept-Oct-Nov | Dec-Jan-Feb | Mar-Apr-May | Jun-Jul-Aug |
- Students can sign up for classes for the time period they have paid for--i.e., the current month of membership subscription or the entire session if payment was made upfront.
- New students who complete the starter pack may enroll in a recreation membership on the 1st of any month.
- Students are encouraged to attend class weekly but are allowed unlimited makeups throughout the session. (E.g., say you signed up for 6 classes/month but will be gone December 20-31 and only take 4 classes that month. That means in January or February you can take 8 classes, or 7 in Jan and 7 in Feb.)
- At the end of every session students have an opportunity to continue, change, or cancel their membership.
- Prices may change from one session to the next.
- Payments are AUTOMATED--student approves 3 months of automatically renewing payments upon signing up.
- Once enrolled, students may sign up for any class during the session.
- "Missed" classes can be made up any time during the session.
- Cancellations and refunds are considered in cases of long-term illness and injury & family emergencies.
- Passes are non-refundable.
- Passes may not be shared.
- Memberships and passes may be revoked and refunded if students do not comply with safety protocols.